On Friday the 24th, we will be facilitating the spring meeting for Berghs' Advisory Board. Topic? Creative Process. Members include:
- Camilla Ljunggren, CEO/entreprenör, Business Challenge
- Cecilia Bernard, Managing Director Digital, B-Reel
- Cecilia Dufils, Senior Creative, Acne advertising
- Christina Cheng, Trend & innovation Director, in collaboration with Silver
- David Orlic, Creative Director, Volontaire
About Berghs School of Communication
The international advertising industry’s Awards body Cannes Future Lions, voted Berghs the Best Advertising School in the World not once, but three times – in 2014, 2011 and 2010.
A professional and creative powerhouse in Sweden since its founding in 1941, Berghs’ global reputation continues to grow powerfully. Berghs’ graduates occupy senior strategic and creative positions at the world’s most influential agencies. Spearheading some of the international advertising and communications industries most important developments, their groundbreaking work regularly earns worldwide acclaim and Awards.