Wanted: Digital Misfit (Front-End / UI Developer) at Seventy Agency
Two years ago, we founded a brand agency with a simple plan: To build brands that stand out by hiring people who don’t fit in: Consultants who want to get creative, designers with a sense of business, digital wizards with a passion for people and all with confidence and ambition to drive real change for big companies. We call them brilliant misfits and as our plan is going well, we need to find more!
As a greater team of misfits, we’ll create more disruptive strategies, stunning designs, surprising insights, digital smartness, game changing initiatives, awesome films and a whole lot of things that we could only think of together!
We’re a growing mix of creative talent within strategy, management, innovation and design, all with different backgrounds and interests – and now our digital department needs you!
We are building a department consisting of a senior digital producer, a middleweight digital designer and a junior front-end developer who will be working with a small, dedicated team focused on redefining brands and businesses through digital innovation and development for local and global clients.
Front-End / UX Developer
We are currently looking for a junior front-end / UI developer to add to our friendly and expanding agency.
This role will involve working alongside our designers, strategists and back-end developers, as well as being part of the creative process; from the strategic thinking in the beginning, to development of the final product.
Who you are
– You can easily interpret PSD and Illustrator files and understand how the design will apply to front-end development
– You’re motivated to learn new and evolving web technologies that would fit into the studio workflow
– 1-2 years experience at an agency, in-house or freelance
– Can produce neat, well-organised CSS and well-written, semantic HTML5 markup
– Basic understanding of PHP, database technologies and ability to configure and work with a variety of server set-ups
– Knowledge of mobile app development
– Basic understanding of the Git version control system
– Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their set-up and theme development
Deadline May 29th
Please email your CV and covering letter and portfolio link to Bernhard Luthi at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Seventy Agency
With offices in Stockholm, Shanghai and Copenhagen, we are a branding agency who works in the intersection of brand and business development, with the starting point that strategy and creativity need each other to be truly disruptive.
We help companies anticipate the future, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish brands that drive their business. We look at the grand market, but also detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we base our solutions on concrete analysis; we combine hard facts, creativity and reasoning to make the strategies both innovative and effective.
And our third year could not have started better. For the second consecutive time we were awarded Best Brand & Design Agency of the year in Sweden – very exciting!