Wanted: Digital Misfit (Producer) at Seventy Agency
Two years ago, we founded a brand agency with a simple plan: To build brands that stand out by hiring people who don’t fit in: Consultants who want to get creative, designers with a sense of business, digital wizards with a passion for people and all with confidence and ambition to drive real change for big companies. We call them brilliant misfits and as our plan is going well, we need to find more!
As a greater team of misfits, we’ll create more disruptive strategies, stunning designs, surprising insights, digital smartness, game changing initiatives, awesome films and a whole lot of things that we could only think of together!
We’re a growing mix of creative talent within strategy, management, innovation and design, all with different backgrounds and interests – and now our digital department needs you!
We are building a department consisting of a senior digital producer, a middleweight digital designer and a junior front-end developer who will be working with a small, dedicated team focused on redefining brands and businesses through digital innovation and development for local and global clients.
Are you a Digital Producer who is experienced with client services, love working closely with the project team, a great communicator who delivers on time and on budget?
We’re looking for a creative misfit who is more than a project manager, who can demonstrate creative and strategic judgement to see a project through from ideation to development, and beyond.
With a minimum four years of digital design experience and a solid reputation in the design and development industry, you’ll be our go-to lead for the digital and interactive design projects here at Seventy.
Who you are
– You’re passionate for all things digital – especially emerging technology
– You have solid knowledge of production equipment, software and processes
– You have experience in project plan creation and management (pre, during and post project)
– You have excellent planning and organisational skills
– You love collaboration and teamwork.
– You have a knack of managing timetables, budgets, assets and overall project management
– You consistently identify needs that clients may not recognised and/or could be future needs
– You are driven, curious and passionate
– At least 4 years of experience at an agency, in-house or freelance
– Evidence of building budgets and schedules, interpreting briefs and managing client expectations
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– A sharp sense for design and user experience
– Understanding of web architecture and development (HTML/CSS etc.)
– Experienced in CMS
Deadline May 296th
Please email your CV and covering letter to Bernhard Luthi at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Seventy Agency
With offices in Stockholm, Shanghai and Copenhagen, we are a branding agency who works in the intersection of brand and business development, with the starting point that strategy and creativity need each other to be truly disruptive.
We help companies anticipate the future, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish brands that drive their business. We look at the grand market, but also detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we base our solutions on concrete analysis; we combine hard facts, creativity and reasoning to make the strategies both innovative and effective.
And our third year could not have started better. For the second consecutive time we were awarded Best Brand & Design Agency of the year in Sweden – very exciting!